WorldVentures

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving at the Spanish School!

Grandma uploaded a pic of her and her apron to her Myspace page!!!! Thanks Grandma! I just LOVE Myspace! So below you can see Grandma in the same Apron Leigh-Ann and Landon made! Cute Cute!!!!

As most of you know, Leigh-Ann is attending a Spanish Immersion (they only speak Spanish...no English) school on Tuesdays and Thursdays (the other days she still goes to Creme). Well they had a Thanksgiving Feast as you can see!

They had made hats at school of little pilgrims and Indians! They were too too cute! In the picture below on the far left you can see one of Leigh-Anns teachers, Paulina. She has to be one of the nicest teachers we have ever had!
I signed up to bring the kids a dessert. I actually intended to cook something (no really....I WAS going to cook!) but then with the craziness getting ready for the holiday at home I just ran out of time. So instead I bought cookies from Celebrity Cafe (OMG you just have to LOVE that place!!!). Excellent place to get ALL kinds of foods! But I knew they would have BEAUTIFUL cookies for the holidays....and they did!
Check out the Turkey! That one was my favorite!



And the Pilgrim....that one is Leigh-Ann's favorite!




And I bought a few extra so that we could have some at home.....here is Leigh-Ann eating ANOTHER Pilgrim!!!!








No comments: